The explosion of new financial products over the past decade, the implosion of the credit markets and the resulting significant new regulatory requirements underline the importance of a basic understanding of financial products. While these instruments have been, in the view of many, invaluable investment tools, and have presented enormous potential for product manufacturers and investors, they also create potentially significant legal risks and challenges for their promoters, users, legal counsel and regulators. This seminar is designed as a hands-on learning tool to explain the fundamentals that you need to know when dealing with the more common financial investment products in the marketplace today.
"Mortgage-Related Products," Understanding Financial Products 2016
James K. Goldfarb
- Hannah Berkowitz
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"