On April 30, the New York City Bar Committee on Securities Litigation will host a panel discussion on Halliburton Co., et al., v. Erica P. John Fund, Inc., which many commentators are calling the most important securities case in years. In Halliburton, the U.S. Supreme Court will revisit its landmark decision in Basic, Inc. v. Levinson establishing the "fraud-on-the-market" doctrine in securities fraud cases. The discussion will explore the case's implications for the fraud-on-the-market doctrine, and for securities litigation more broadly. Mr. Goldfarb will be speaking.
Halliburton: Argument, Policy, and What Might Happen Next?
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce Virtual Event: It’s Time to Make Blockchain a National Priority
- New York City Empire FinTech Conference 2021
- Speaker, Chinese American Scholar Forum Webinar
- Digital Asset Summit: 2021 New York City | September 14 & 15, 2021
- International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies 2021