Blockchain Platforms & Strategies - Panel: Governance and regulation in Blockchain business networks, Blockchain EXPO North America 2018
The Blockchain world moves at a frantic pace of innovation, with new platforms and applications emerging weekly. While ambitious enterprises are eager to get ahead of the game and adopt its disruptive potential, choosing the correct platform and adopting a clear strategy can be a mine-field. If you are looking to adopt it for your business, you should be aware of the platforms and then take a systematic approach to developing your strategy to incorporate this platform. Enterprise adopters face challenges with a lack of standards and interoperability issues, especially when taking the leap from pilots and PoCs to real production-grade environments. In this track you will hear first-hand from the platform developers and companies adopting strategies needed for implementation.
- Challenges blockchain technology presents for legislators and governments
- The establishment of regulation and standards for interoperable blockchains – case examples
- How will these address issues blockchain technology may present?
- Examining the regulation and compliance challenges of deploying blockchain technologies across industry
Blockchain Expo North America is the World’s largest Blockchain Conference and Exhibition focusing on the future of enterprise technology. The conference, Nov. 28-29 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, featured two days of top-level content from leading brands, embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Event Link: https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019