FinTech & Blockchain Practice Sponsors Women on the Block – Diversity Blockchain Summit
Murphy & McGonigle sponsored the inaugural Women on the Block – Diversity Blockchain Summit on May 13 at the Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn. The event, which featured influential female leaders in cross-disciplinary markets in this global network, served as a kickoff to Blockchain Week New York City (May 13-18).
Partner Elizabeth Lan Davis, who recently joined Murphy & McGonigle from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), served as a featured speaker on the panel, “Word of Law - Blockchain Law & Regulations.” Other notables at the conference included Perianne Boring, Founder and President of the Chamber of Digital Commerce and Eva Kaili, European Parliament Member and Chair of its Science and Technology Options Assessment body, who provided an assessment of the European regulatory landscape for blockchain.
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series