Exploring the Differing Roles of Corporate and Government Attorneys in Regulatory Investigations (Richmond, VA)
Tim spoke as a panelist discussing the differing approaches taken by corporate counsel as opposed to government attorneys in the course of regulatory investigations for the Virginia Bar Association’s 21st Annual Administrative Law Conference in Richmond, Virginia.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019