Tim spoke as a panelist discussing the differing approaches taken by corporate counsel as opposed to government attorneys in the course of regulatory investigations for the Virginia Bar Association’s 21st Annual Administrative Law Conference in Richmond, Virginia.
Exploring the Differing Roles of Corporate and Government Attorneys in Regulatory Investigations (Richmond, VA)
- Timothy Peterson
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"