Tim spoke as a panelist discussing the differing approaches taken by corporate counsel as opposed to government attorneys in the course of regulatory investigations for the Virginia Bar Association’s 21st Annual Administrative Law Conference in Richmond, Virginia.
Exploring the Differing Roles of Corporate and Government Attorneys in Regulatory Investigations (Richmond, VA)
- Timothy Peterson
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference