Whether you work for the government or are in private practice, the ability to effectively advocate for yourself is a crucial skill in the legal workplace. The deep experience of these notable and prominent panelists covers the waterfront of the legal landscape. Panelists will discuss their respective career paths, provide perspectives on how the legal landscape has changed for women, and offer insights and advice on advocating for yourself on a variety of topics ranging from salary negotiations and work assignments to work-life balance.
“Effectively Advocating for Yourself” – Women’s Bar Association of DC, Washington, DC
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference