Whether you work for the government or are in private practice, the ability to effectively advocate for yourself is a crucial skill in the legal workplace. The deep experience of these notable and prominent panelists covers the waterfront of the legal landscape. Panelists will discuss their respective career paths, provide perspectives on how the legal landscape has changed for women, and offer insights and advice on advocating for yourself on a variety of topics ranging from salary negotiations and work assignments to work-life balance.
“Effectively Advocating for Yourself” – Women’s Bar Association of DC, Washington, DC
- Murphy & McGonigle CLE Series - Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Trends
- "Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Update: Regulatory and Enforcement Trends in 2020," Lawline Webinar
- Speaker, Ethics Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Panelist, Enforcement Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference