Whether you work for the government or are in private practice, the ability to effectively advocate for yourself is a crucial skill in the legal workplace. The deep experience of these notable and prominent panelists covers the waterfront of the legal landscape. Panelists will discuss their respective career paths, provide perspectives on how the legal landscape has changed for women, and offer insights and advice on advocating for yourself on a variety of topics ranging from salary negotiations and work assignments to work-life balance.
“Effectively Advocating for Yourself” – Women’s Bar Association of DC, Washington, DC
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"