Daniel Payne was the featured speaker on the webinar conducted by the Prysm Group. In the Webinar, Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation, Daniel spoke on “Trends in Blockchain Litigation.” The talk highlighted trends in blockchain litigation in the United States and examined key rulings that impact the sector. The talk incorporated data analytics from Murphy & McGonigle’s proprietary Blockchain Litigation Database, which tracks blockchain litigation, both civil and criminal, public and private, in the United States.
Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- Comstock to Moderate Opening Session of Parallel
- “U.S. Competitiveness in Blockchain Technology”, Parallel Blockchain Series, Moderator
- Murphy & McGonigle 2020 CLE Series Webinar: PPP Litigation Impacting SBA Lenders
- How To Defend Against New Wave of Cryptocurrency Class Actions
- Murphy & McGonigle 2020 CLE Webinar: How to Defend Against New Wave of Cryptocurrency Class Actions