Daniel Payne was the featured speaker on the webinar conducted by the Prysm Group. In the Webinar, Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation, Daniel spoke on “Trends in Blockchain Litigation.” The talk highlighted trends in blockchain litigation in the United States and examined key rulings that impact the sector. The talk incorporated data analytics from Murphy & McGonigle’s proprietary Blockchain Litigation Database, which tracks blockchain litigation, both civil and criminal, public and private, in the United States.
Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce Virtual Event: It’s Time to Make Blockchain a National Priority
- New York City Empire FinTech Conference 2021
- Speaker, Chinese American Scholar Forum Webinar
- Digital Asset Summit: 2021 New York City | September 14 & 15, 2021
- International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies 2021