Data-Privacy: Costs, Complexity and the New California Consumer Privacy Act
Protecting the privacy of sensitive customer data has become a fundamental necessity for companies around the world. An Aug. 6 webinar with CLE credit will cover data privacy drivers, rules, and regulations including the newly passed California Consumer Privacy Act. The webinar will discuss critical matters involving precise measures companies need to implement when collecting, storing, processing, and sharing personal information.
Joseph Facciponti and Elizabeth Del Cid of Murphy & McGonigle’s Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice will be among the featured speakers. In addition to providing an overview of the California Consumer Privacy Act, the webinar will look at states that are enacting similar privacy requirements to CCPA and where data privacy is going at the federal and international level.
To register for the Webinar, click here:
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series