Cybersecurity CLE to Feature Government, Company Cyber Leaders
A compelling panel of cybersecurity experts from government and industry will be speaking on a topic of increasing importance to companies and boards at the upcoming Sept. 19 Murphy & McGonigle Breakfast CLE program, “So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches.”
In addition to Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of Murphy & McGonigle’s Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice, the following noteworthy individuals will be speaking:
- Timothy Howard, Co-Chief, Cybercrime and Complex Frauds Unit, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York
- Douglas Bloom, Executive Director, Head of Cybersecurity and North American Privacy and Data Protection Law, Morgan Stanley
- Perla Heady, Senior Claims Counsel, Cyber, Technology, & Media Liability, Sompo International
The CLE program begins at 8:00 am and runs until 9:30 am in the New York office of Murphy & McGonigle. 1.5 hours of CLE credit are available for transitional and nontransitional attorneys.
To RSVP, click here.
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series