Recent cyberattacks have only begun to reveal the full disruptive potential of cybercriminals and state actors to engage in theft on a massive scale, interfere with business operations, and mislead the public on matters of national significance. Lawmakers and regulators have responded by asking businesses and financial institutions to do even more to protect their data, their networks, and their customers’ privacy, or else face costly investigations and potential penalties. This program, presented by Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of Murphy & McGonigle, P.C., will review regulatory and enforcement trends and developments in the cybersecurity legal landscape in 2019 and make predictions for 2020.
“Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “U.S. Competitiveness in Blockchain Technology”, Parallel Blockchain Series, Moderator
- Comstock to Moderate Opening Session of Parallel
- Murphy & McGonigle 2020 CLE Series Webinar: PPP Litigation Impacting SBA Lenders
- Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- How To Defend Against New Wave of Cryptocurrency Class Actions