“Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
Recent cyberattacks have only begun to reveal the full disruptive potential of cybercriminals and state actors to engage in theft on a massive scale, interfere with business operations, and mislead the public on matters of national significance. Lawmakers and regulators have responded by asking businesses and financial institutions to do even more to protect their data, their networks, and their customers’ privacy, or else face costly investigations and potential penalties. This program, presented by Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of Murphy & McGonigle, P.C., will review regulatory and enforcement trends and developments in the cybersecurity legal landscape in 2019 and make predictions for 2020.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series