Recent cyberattacks have only begun to reveal the full disruptive potential of cybercriminals and state actors to engage in theft on a massive scale, interfere with business operations, and mislead the public on matters of national significance. Lawmakers and regulators have responded by asking businesses and financial institutions to do even more to protect their data, their networks, and their customers’ privacy, or else face costly investigations and potential penalties. This program, presented by Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of Murphy & McGonigle, P.C., will review regulatory and enforcement trends and developments in the cybersecurity legal landscape in 2019 and make predictions for 2020.
“Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM