Cryptolina 2018 will bring together experts in Global Policy and Regulation; Academic and Education; Business Advancements; and Emerging Markets. Cryptolina has attracted some of the industry's top innovators, investors and thought-leaders dedicated to blockchain-based technologies, and it has won accolades from the cryptocurrency community. The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Hyperledger, two organizations in which Murphy & McGonigle is a member, are sponsors of the event. Cryptolina will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center.
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference