Cryptolina 2018 will bring together experts in Global Policy and Regulation; Academic and Education; Business Advancements; and Emerging Markets. Cryptolina has attracted some of the industry's top innovators, investors and thought-leaders dedicated to blockchain-based technologies, and it has won accolades from the cryptocurrency community. The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Hyperledger, two organizations in which Murphy & McGonigle is a member, are sponsors of the event. Cryptolina will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019