Cryptolina 2018 will bring together experts in Global Policy and Regulation; Academic and Education; Business Advancements; and Emerging Markets. Cryptolina has attracted some of the industry's top innovators, investors and thought-leaders dedicated to blockchain-based technologies, and it has won accolades from the cryptocurrency community. The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Hyperledger, two organizations in which Murphy & McGonigle is a member, are sponsors of the event. Cryptolina will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center.
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.