“Crypto: Are Regulators Ready?” – IMN Synchronize, New York, NY
As institutional adoption of cryptocurrency picks up, how are regulators adjusting to what was previously seen as a passing fad? From payments, to custody, to stablecoins and crypto-securities, what will the future look like and really how different will it be from traditional digital instruments? Synchronize is the leading conference dedicated to enterprise and institutional applications of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), blockchain technology and smart contracts within financial services.
Synchronize 2018 hosted a delegation of senior financial services executives across the buy-side, sell-side, financial market infrastructures, fintech startups, consultancies, vendors as well as regulators and policymakers. Attendees heard directly from practitioners at some of the largest financial institutions in the world as they rollout production deployments of DLT.
Delegates at Synchronize 2019 will learn the most effective ways to evaluate and deploy DLT for their business, how it fits into the existing market structure and what the business requirements of the technology actually are; challenges that have been overcome, from roles and governance, scalability and confidentiality, to interoperability and integration; and how it fits in within larger technology trends, such as cloud, machine learning, and focus on enabling developer productivity.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019