“Crypto and Blockchain Panel” at the ABA Derivatives and Futures Committee Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
Why is the CFTC regulating cryptocurrencies (what are the policy concerns here)?
What is the scope of the CFTC's jurisdiction over cryptocurrencies: (a) derivatives; and (b) cash markets?
How is the Commission's traditional exercise of jurisdiction over futures contracts affected by the novelty of cryptocurrency products and relatively unregulated nature of cash markets for cryptocurrencies?
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019