“Crypto and Blockchain Panel” at the ABA Derivatives and Futures Committee Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
Why is the CFTC regulating cryptocurrencies (what are the policy concerns here)?
What is the scope of the CFTC's jurisdiction over cryptocurrencies: (a) derivatives; and (b) cash markets?
How is the Commission's traditional exercise of jurisdiction over futures contracts affected by the novelty of cryptocurrency products and relatively unregulated nature of cash markets for cryptocurrencies?
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training