Vigilant surveillance of trading has never been more critical. As exemplified by their coordinated spoofing takedown last year, the CFTC and DOJ continue to be aggressive in their identification and prosecution of spoofing and disruptive trading activity by individuals and the companies that employ them. During this 1.5 hour CLE program, we will go through the recent CFTC and DOJ actions, discuss the importance of trading data analysis for these types of cases, and provide best practices.
Commodities & Derivatives - Surveillance and Spoofing, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce Virtual Event: It’s Time to Make Blockchain a National Priority
- New York City Empire FinTech Conference 2021
- Speaker, Chinese American Scholar Forum Webinar
- Digital Asset Summit: 2021 New York City | September 14 & 15, 2021
- International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies 2021