Vigilant surveillance of trading has never been more critical. As exemplified by their coordinated spoofing takedown last year, the CFTC and DOJ continue to be aggressive in their identification and prosecution of spoofing and disruptive trading activity by individuals and the companies that employ them. During this 1.5 hour CLE program, we will go through the recent CFTC and DOJ actions, discuss the importance of trading data analysis for these types of cases, and provide best practices.
Commodities & Derivatives - Surveillance and Spoofing, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- Panelist, Enforcement Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Speaker, Ethics Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Moderator, How to Respond to Exchange Inquiries Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- CMBS Litigation Wave? The COVID-19 Fallout