Vigilant surveillance of trading has never been more critical. As exemplified by their coordinated spoofing takedown last year, the CFTC and DOJ continue to be aggressive in their identification and prosecution of spoofing and disruptive trading activity by individuals and the companies that employ them. During this 1.5 hour CLE program, we will go through the recent CFTC and DOJ actions, discuss the importance of trading data analysis for these types of cases, and provide best practices.
Commodities & Derivatives - Surveillance and Spoofing, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference