Vigilant surveillance of trading has never been more critical. As exemplified by their coordinated spoofing takedown last year, the CFTC and DOJ continue to be aggressive in their identification and prosecution of spoofing and disruptive trading activity by individuals and the companies that employ them. During this 1.5 hour CLE program, we will go through the recent CFTC and DOJ actions, discuss the importance of trading data analysis for these types of cases, and provide best practices.
Commodities & Derivatives - Surveillance and Spoofing, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- Anti-Money Laundering Enforcement Landscape: Tougher Penalties and Compliance Requirements, LIVE Webcast
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar