CFTC and NFA Cybersecurity Issues
The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
Brian Walsh '09 will be moderating a DC Bar panel this Thursday, May 26 covering CFTC and NFA cybersecurity issues.
It is a lunchtime program from 12-1:30 p.m., hosted by Crowell & Moring, located at 10th and Pennsylvania.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019