CFTC and NFA Cybersecurity Issues
The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
Brian Walsh '09 will be moderating a DC Bar panel this Thursday, May 26 covering CFTC and NFA cybersecurity issues.
It is a lunchtime program from 12-1:30 p.m., hosted by Crowell & Moring, located at 10th and Pennsylvania.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training