Blockchain Expo North America
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo explores the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including: legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more. The conference will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley.
Co-located with IoT Tech Expo and AI Expo which attract in excess of 13,000+ attendees, Blockchain Expo showcases the latest developments in blockchain, in both emerging and more established markets.
Murphy & McGonigle is a sponsor of Blockchain Expo North America.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training