Blockchain Expo North America
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo explores the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including: legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more. The conference will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley.
Co-located with IoT Tech Expo and AI Expo which attract in excess of 13,000+ attendees, Blockchain Expo showcases the latest developments in blockchain, in both emerging and more established markets.
Murphy & McGonigle is a sponsor of Blockchain Expo North America.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019