Cryptocurrency & Financial Services - Afternoon Keynote: The future of US regulation in the Crypto space, Blockchain EXPO North America 2018
This track explores the original use for Blockchain; cryptocurrencies, along with ways Blockchain will transform the Financial Services industry. It has been a rollercoaster of a year for the Crypto world, with dizzying fluctuation and tighter regulation around ICOs and token sales, but is the future bright? Will using Blockchain technology to build a new infrastructure in the financial capital markets have benefits that outweigh the risks? Hear from the experts in these field on their view of the marketplace.
Blockchain Expo North America is the World’s largest Blockchain Conference and Exhibition focusing on the future of enterprise technology. The conference, Nov. 28-29 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, featured two days of top-level content from leading brands, embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Event Link: https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019