Avoiding Corporate Liability: Using Government Guidelines to Advise & Protect Your Clients
Mr. Feldman is a speaker, presenting “Avoiding Corporate Liability: Using Government Guidelines to Advise & Protect Your Clients,” at the Foundation for Accounting Education’s Forensic Accounting and Litigation Services Conference.
Who Should Attend
Financial professionals interested in developing their expertise in forensic accounting and litigation consulting; corporate and government personnel looking to better understand the legal and forensic aspects of managing risks for their organizations; CPAs, internal and external auditors, attorneys, corporate financial officers, controllers, and accountants.
Event Link: https://cpe.nysscpa.org/product/25351
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019