Elizabeth Del Cid selected to participate in the 2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy. The CBLA is a coordinated effort to strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders by providing leadership training and professional development programs which will benefit current and future leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall. The CBLA marks the first substantive program resulting from a collaboration of the six sponsoring bar associations and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
- Elizabeth M. Del Cid
- Panelist, Enforcement Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Speaker, Ethics Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Moderator, How to Respond to Exchange Inquiries Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- CMBS Litigation Wave? The COVID-19 Fallout