Elizabeth Del Cid selected to participate in the 2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy. The CBLA is a coordinated effort to strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders by providing leadership training and professional development programs which will benefit current and future leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall. The CBLA marks the first substantive program resulting from a collaboration of the six sponsoring bar associations and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
- Elizabeth M. Del Cid
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce Virtual Event: It’s Time to Make Blockchain a National Priority
- New York City Empire FinTech Conference 2021
- Speaker, Chinese American Scholar Forum Webinar
- Digital Asset Summit: 2021 New York City | September 14 & 15, 2021
- International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies 2021