Elizabeth Del Cid selected to participate in the 2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy. The CBLA is a coordinated effort to strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders by providing leadership training and professional development programs which will benefit current and future leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall. The CBLA marks the first substantive program resulting from a collaboration of the six sponsoring bar associations and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
- Elizabeth M. Del Cid
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference