Elizabeth Del Cid selected to participate in the 2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy. The CBLA is a coordinated effort to strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders by providing leadership training and professional development programs which will benefit current and future leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall. The CBLA marks the first substantive program resulting from a collaboration of the six sponsoring bar associations and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
2016 Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- Anti-Money Laundering Enforcement Landscape: Tougher Penalties and Compliance Requirements, LIVE Webcast
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar