“Private Client: Managing Regulatory Exams and Avoiding Enforcement Actions”, Panelist, SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society, 2016 Annual Seminar
Celebrating its 48th year, SIFMA's C&L Annual Seminar gathered almost 2,000 compliance and legal professionals from March 13-16 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. This critical forum provides an opportunity for legal and compliance leaders and regulators to come together to educate each other and share their respective expertise and insight with the goal of making our capital markets the most fair, transparent and ethical in the world.
Over this three-day event, attendees heard from some of the industry's biggest names as well as participated in more than 65 breakout sessions that drew from more than 100 organizations – member firms, law firms, regulators, academics and others – and covered core and emerging topics.
Event Link: http://www.sifma.org/cl2016/
- Hannah Berkowitz
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019