’Ban Asbestos’ Legislation, Naturally Occurring Asbestos and Libby: What Do They Mean for the Litigation Scenario?
DRI’s Asbestos Medicine Seminar informs inhouse counsel, litigators and claims managers alike on the latest developments in the medical, scientific and legal community for immediate use in defending asbestos cases. Presentations by physicians, scientists, industrial hygienists, psychologists and trial
attorneys provide invaluable information to those in the trenches and in the corporate world. You will learn how to evaluate strategies, counter plaintiff’s counsel’s arguments and experts, and develop the best defense for your company or client. This annual conference is the place to acquire the newest tools in asbestos litigation defense. We look forward to having you join us in San Diego this November!
Event Link: /newsitem/pdf/43_DRI_Brochure_8755266816573.pdf
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019