On June 5, 2019, the SEC adopted Regulation Best Interest (“Reg. BI”), which not only required the disclosure of interest, but also imposed a standard of conduct on broker-dealers (“BDs”) when making a recommendation to a retail customer of any securities transaction or investment strategy. Read our Client Alert https://www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/SEC_Adopts_Rule_15l-1_-8947649653849290607.pdf.
SEC Adopts Rule 15l-1 to Require Broker-Dealers to Act in Best Interest of Retail Customers
- CLIENT ALERT: Legal Defenses to Contractual Nonperformance Under New York Law
- SEC Simplifies Rules for “Covered Clearing Agencies”
- Legal and Regulatory Implications of Covid-19
- Delaware’s Supreme Court Validates Federal-Forum Provisions for 1933 Act Lawsuits
- DOJ Announces Formation of Nursing Home Task Force