On June 5, 2019, the SEC adopted Regulation Best Interest (“Reg. BI”), which not only required the disclosure of interest, but also imposed a standard of conduct on broker-dealers (“BDs”) when making a recommendation to a retail customer of any securities transaction or investment strategy. Read our Client Alert https://www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/SEC_Adopts_Rule_15l-1_-8947649653849290607.pdf.
SEC Adopts Rule 15l-1 to Require Broker-Dealers to Act in Best Interest of Retail Customers
- SEC Starts the Roll-Out of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act
- Executive Order 13959 Update: Fits and Starts
- Sharon O’Shaughnessy Named a 2021 LCLD Fellow
- Murphy & McGonigle Launches Expanded Version of the M&M Defend App
- Executive Order 13959: OFAC Issues Amended License and Related Frequently Asked Questions