On June 5, 2019, the SEC adopted Regulation Best Interest (“Reg. BI”), which not only required the disclosure of interest, but also imposed a standard of conduct on broker-dealers (“BDs”) when making a recommendation to a retail customer of any securities transaction or investment strategy. Read our Client Alert https://www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/SEC_Adopts_Rule_15l-1_-8947649653849290607.pdf.
SEC Adopts Rule 15l-1 to Require Broker-Dealers to Act in Best Interest of Retail Customers
- Executive Order 14032 Targeting Certain Chinese Companies: Major Changes
- Executive Order 13959: OFAC Issues Amended License 1b
- Executive Order 13959 Update: Government Considering Changes to Designations of Communist Chinese Military Companies
- The New Administration: What Changes to White Collar Investigations and Prosecutions Should Businesses and Individuals Expect from the Biden Administration?
- SEC Starts the Roll-Out of the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act