- LL.M., Taxation, University of Denver, 2005
- J.D./M.B.A, Samford University, 2004
- B.A, Economics, Hampden-Sydney College, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
Seminars and Presentations
Learn how FINRA conducts its enforcement investigations with specific focus on how technology can help.
"How Has It Been A Year After Its Commencement? - Revisiting FRCP and Dredging Its Major Impacts on eDiscovery", Webinar, The Knowledge Group
Richard Naylor was a panelist with Philip Favro, eDiscovery Speaker Series CLE.
Richard Naylor was a panelist for Murphy & McGonigle CLE Breakfast Program delivering best practices to in-house counsel.
Richard N.P. Naylor, Partner, Murphy & McGonigle, PC, to Speak at the Knowledge Group’s Merger Investigations: The Benefits of Technology-Assisted Document Review Event
Richard Naylor co-authored the breakout session, “’Ban Asbestos’ Legislation, Naturally Occurring; Asbestos and Libby: What Do They Mean for the Litigation Scenario?” for the DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar in San Diego, California.