- Health Care Fraud Defense and Compliance Counseling
- Private Funds Advisory & Enforcement Defense
- Regulatory Enforcement Defense
- Securities Arbitration & ADR
- Securities & Complex Commercial Litigation
- White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1987
- B.S. (cum laude), Syracuse University, College of Arts and Sciences, 1984
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Pennsylvania (Inactive)
- U.S. Supreme Court
Awards and Recognition
The New Administration: What Changes to White Collar Investigations and Prosecutions Should Businesses and Individuals Expect from the Biden Administration?
DOJ Announces Formation of Nursing Home Task Force
Telemedicine – The Next Frontier for DOJ Scrutiny?
Health Law360 | (09/21/2018)
Seminars and Presentations
Panelist, "Health Care Fraud & False Claims Act"
02/23/2021 | (02/23/2021)
Murphy & McGonigle CLE Series - The New Administration: What Changes to White Collar Investigations and Prosecutions Should Businesses and Individuals Expect from the Biden Administration?
02/23/2021 | (02/08/2021)
Murphy & McGonigle 2018 CLE Breakfast Series: Best Practices in Internal Investigations
05/17/2018 | (05/08/2018)