- FinTech & Blockchain
- Regulatory Enforcement Defense
- Securities & Complex Commercial Litigation
- Trading & Markets Counseling
- J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2011
- B.S., Business Administration, Elizabethtown College, 2008
- District of Columbia
Mr. Dombach’s practice focuses on providing regulatory guidance to exchanges, trading and advisory firms, and related individuals and assisting those entities and individuals in regulatory inquiries. He regularly advises trading platforms, broker-dealers, clearing agencies, and other clients on a variety of compliance, regulatory, and transactional matters, and interfaces with the staff of the SEC and other regulatory bodies on behalf of clients. His work involves complex trading and markets issues, including advising clients with respect to compliance with Reg. NMS, Reg. ATS, and Reg. SHO, as well as the defense of trading-related SEC and SRO investigations.