- Audit, Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Broker-Dealer Advisory & Counseling
- Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response
- FinTech & Blockchain
- Health Care Fraud Defense and Compliance Counseling
- Independent Monitoring & Independent Consulting
- International Advisory
- Investment Advisory
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1993; General Editor, Associate Editor, Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy; Member, Briggs Society of International Law
- A.B., With Distinction, Asian Studies (History & Political Science), University of Michigan, 1990
- District of Columbia
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Webb represents clients in corporate and financial transactions, including organization and formation, mergers and acquisitions, secured transactions and credit facilities, and contract review, drafting and negotiations. In addition, Ms. Webb advises clients with interests in Asia in the areas of strategic planning, government relations, and international business expansions, operations and transactions.
Ms. Webb has over two decades of experience in the areas of corporate, securities and banking law and regulation, which includes representing public and private companies, commercial banks, investment companies, investment advisers and broker-dealers.
Prior to joining Murphy & McGonigle, Ms. Webb worked as an independent consultant, specializing in services to clients in the areas of biotech, alternative energy, and health care. She also traveled heavily, particularly in East and Southeast Asia, meeting with government and business leaders at the highest levels in numerous countries, and was involved in the legal, political and media functions of a national presidential campaign.
Ms. Webb also spent five years as the sole in-house corporate, securities counsel for a public, global human resources, pension and benefits consulting firm. In that role, her responsibilities encompassed corporate, securities work as well as global M&A, contract negotiations and advising in all aspects of business management, including human resources matters and training. She also worked closely with the company's executive officers, board of directors, and other corporate functions such as finance and accounting.
- Associated Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
- Member, President's Council