Gaurav K. Talwarhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/gaurav-talwar-bba75122/
New York, NY 10036
T: (212) 880-3992
Gaurav Talwar is a litigator who serves in the Firm’s Securities & Complex Commercial and White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling practices. He has represented clients in both state and federal courts in arbitrations, breach of contract and settlement negotiations.
His experience also includes the representation of clients in federal criminal and appellate proceedings.
Mr. Talwar served as Editor-in-Chief of the Fordham University School of Law Moot Court Board and won the Best Brief Award in the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, Northeast Regional, in 2014.
- Securities & Complex Commercial Litigation
- White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling
- New York City Bar Association
- Member, Securities Litigation Committee
The Post-Cyan Spike in State Securities Act Filings
Law 360 | (03/19/2019)
How to Avoid Liability for Halo Statements
Securities Law360 | (07/20/2018)
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2009
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit